EOH NS is a member of the Internet Service Provider Association (ISPA) and adheres to it’s code of conduct available at http://www.ispa.org.za/code-of-conduct.
In terms of section 75 of the ECT Act, EOH NS has designated ISPA as an agent to receive notifications of infrigements, as defined in section 77 of the Act.
Details for ISPA:
Tel: 010 500 1200
PO Box 518
Further, as a member of ISPA, EOH NS endeavours to provide information which can be used to assist in the control and monitoring of minors’ access to Internet content.
Websites with information on protecting minors:
- Cyberangels: World's oldest and largest Internet safety organisation
- GetNetwise: Educating parents and children about how to use the Internet safely
- KidShield: Tools and information to create a safety net for your children online
- ProtectKids.com: Protecting children in cyberspace
- SafeKids.com: Making your family's online experience fun and productive
- WiredKids: Online safety for kids and teens
Please send abuse notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further detail on how to report abuse please refer to the Acceptable Use Policy.