EOH IPAM and DNS Management
Maximum network management productivity
IP Address Management (IPAM) from EOH NS is a flexible, secure, redundant cloud-based solution, which is integrated with DNS, DNSSEC, DHCP, peering and asset management, and discovery tools.
It very quickly solves your IP address management issues after it is initiated. Its unique ProVision architecture provisions IPv6 - currently and for the future. This lets you easily manage IPv6 complexity, and gives your networks and data centres maximum benefit from IPv6.
IPv4 tools and support are also integrated, allowing you to consistently provision IPv4 and IPv6, for maximum network management productivity.
Most enterprises and service providers understand that it is critical to create and maintain secure, robust DNS infrastructure. EOH (through 6connect) offers the most encompassing solution to manage DNS infrastructure securely, quickly and productively. And you won’t have to replace your existing DNS platform.
Benefits of these systems include:
- 8+ hours saved per week via Automation of network administration tasks and workflows save more than 8 hours per week.
- IPv6 subnets can be provisioned in seconds, rather than hours or days.
- Network workloads and applications can be assigned by type and geography.
- IP blocks and DNS records are seamlessly imported to begin using ProVision.
- Ipv6 subnets and allocations can be easily scaled in a multi-user environment.
- Integrated reporting on IP address and subnet allocations and utilisation.
- Smart Assign designates by office location and network topology
- A world where employees are office bound and remain at …Read More »
- Mobile phones and smartphones in particular, have been one of …Read More »
- Much has been written about the benefits of Unified Communications …Read More »