- Powered by Mitel, for reliability and high performance
- Excellent voice quality
- Significant cost savings using IP telephony
- The flexibility to continue meeting changing business needs
- Improved customer service and responsiveness
- Fully managed – none of your own resources required
EOH NS Call Centres
Our enterprise call centre solutions offer everything that even the largest organisation would need to dramatically increase customer responsiveness.
EOH NS Call Centres are powered by Mitel. We have earned our Mitel Platinum partner certification by having the best skilled Mitel support in the country, comprising the largest single collection of Mitel engineers.
All our Mitel IP telephony call centre deployments are covered by fully managed SLAs with continuous remote support.
Serious improvements in customer responsiveness
A purpose-built Mitel customer experience platform that supports growth and flexibility, with the convenience of an all-in-one solution. With all the benefits of IP telephony.
Customer service improvements and a heightened focus on customer-centricity will give your business significant increases in customer loyalty. Your business will also gain the ability to quickly take advantage of new revenue opportunities.
User-friendly interfaces and real-time reporting and analytics tools will make your business more agile than ever before in managing customer experience.
Additionally, one of our specialities is building redundant call centres in separate locations, thus ensuring the utmost business continuity possible.
EOH NS Call Centres will also prepare your business for the near-future world of work, which will be transformed by new communication technologies and work behaviours.
You get integrated unified and collaboration communication across all possible channels, with full mobility, allowing your call centre agents and supervisors to work from anywhere at anytime.
- Traffic Flow and LAN’s infographicIt is all too easy to …Read More »
- How NGNs enable business transformation by Eduard du Plessis, CEO …Read More »
- Networking in the Cloud Age by Eduard du Plessis, CEO …Read More »