- Improved quality and service for your customers
- Expand your solution offerings
- Reduce your costs
- Increase performance and stability
- Increase your market share
EOH Carrier Services
Grow your business cost-effectively. Compete with leading network technology. Attract and retain more customers.
Our Carrier offering will add significant value to your business, allowing it to grow and reach its full potential. They are world-class and backed by our superior service.
A substantial and significant investment into our local, national and international network, running a Juniper Core, translates into high availability and robust redundancy.
We tailor and customise our offerings to suit you rather than offering a one-size-fits-all solution.
Our “switched on service” mentality will save you time as we are committed get you up and running with our services as soon as possible, allowing you to get the services to your customers quicker.
This approach extends beyond initiation to continued support. A dedicated account manager will ensure that any changes you need are processed and dealt with in an urgent manner.
We provide the quick turnaround that your business needs to be at its most agile.
Click here to download our brochure.
What makes our Carrier Services so popular?
We know exactly what you need most from a connectivity solution:
- competitive pricing
- stability and resilience
- performance and quality
- support and service
So we have made these the cornerstone of our solutions.
Our 24/7 support puts 3rd-level engineers at your immediate disposal, bypassing cumbersome, time-wasting support process levels.
We offer a wide variety of carrier services to licensed carriers:
- Local and International Internet connectivity
- IP connect
- National Layer 2 connectivity (JHB-DBN-PE-CT) + BFN
- International Layer 2 connectivity
- Metro Fibre access
- Wireless access
- High site to DC backhaul
- Voice minute termination
- Express Route access
- Bandwidth management
- Traffic Flow and LAN’s infographicIt is all too easy to …Read More »
- How NGNs enable business transformation by Eduard du Plessis, CEO …Read More »
- Networking in the Cloud Age by Eduard du Plessis, CEO …Read More »