Activate Business Connectivity
Stop compromising on speed and quality when it comes to Internet connectivity
- We provide high quality, low latency bandwidth that is competitively priced for medium to large organisations, as well as public and private sector
- Our connectivity solutions make Internet and cloud-based services easily accessible, cost-efficient and reliable for organisations of all sizes, across locations
- Our Next-Generation Network enables us to constantly add new services and technology seamlessly, so we can execute complex solutions quicker with fewer complications
- We provide and maximise client uptime to drive productivity and revenue generation, so our clients can be sure their internet connection is reliable and fast enough to pin their business success on it
Provides corporate-level 100% dedicated Internet bandwidth, guaranteed to provide the quality of service, speed and availability. Best suited to the large enterprise market that is heavily dependent on Internet access for data exchange or communication with external customers, vendors or services.
This dedicated internet connection makes use of the fastest and most reliable cable networks in South Africa, to connect businesses to the world wide web with 100% certainty.
Dedicated Internet means dedicated benefits
- No fair usage policy
- No contention ratio
- No traffic shaping
- Premium SLA – full redundancy
With a centralised breakout, organisations can:
- Reduce their risk of Internet exposure to a single point
- Manage user Internet consumption through a centralised firewall
- Provide a single public entry point into the network for greater control
Harness the power of fibre or wireless last mile networks and make use of exponentially higher bandwidth with the EOH Network Solutions Broadband Internet range of services. Managed under fair usage policies, this solution caters for middle to large enterprises that require solid throughput speeds for general Internet browsing and application usage.
WiFi as a Service
Secure, reliable and fast, the provision of WiFi connectivity requires many network infrastructure components, all precisely engineered to meet performance, safety and user expectations, which needs constant management and support. Making the shift now toward commoditising WiFi services will give businesses an edge over those spending a fortune trying to get it done in-house.
EOH Network Solutions WiFi as a Service packages combines all these elements and services packages them into one monthly subscription, simplifying the provision of WiFi connectivity for large-scale entities. From multi-location businesses, to public or private enterprise companies, managed services offer a variety of benefits:
- No large upfront capital costs
- Simple monthly payments
- Ongoing network management
- Seamless transition when the network needs to be refreshed
- Adapts to changing devices and user expectations
- Built to simplify operations, WiFi is simply another utility service
- Reallocate capital to be used on other growth-focused projects